In the training world, instructor-led-training (ILT) is referred to as the gold standard. Instructor-Led training is training facilitated by one of our senior instructors in a group setting, usually in your premises. These courses are very cost effective and they allow either for learners and instructors to interact and discuss, individually or as a group.
The interactions of the group enhance learning, with employees learning from one another as well as from the instructor. There is also a learning that results through synergy, from each other. Motivation levels are likely to be higher giving a good team spirit among all employees attending.
- Learning from experts.
- Opportunities for instructor-learner and learner-learner interactions.
- The ability to ask questions and receive immediate feedback.
- Adaptability—the ability of instructors to tailor courses to learners’ and company needs.
- Peer learning and network-building.
- Focus and attention—learning is not interrupted by ringing phones, emails, etc.
- Instructors cover all of the topics of the course.
All our training courses from First Aid Direct are fully certified.
Other Upcoming Courses
No Time to train? Take advantage of our new Online Academy. Training done in your own time at your own pace.