Certified First Aid Course
This is a Fully Certified First Aid Course and is ideal for most businesses whose risk assessment has identified that there is no requirement for a fully trained first aider for their workplace.
- All courses are delivered by our very experienced senior Registered Instructors.
- All our courses fully meet the IHF (Irish Heart Foundation) and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015 as per the HSA requirements.
This 1 x Day Certified First Aid Course is also our most popular course for the majority of our customers and businesses and is sufficient to cover you and satisfy your requirements to comply with The Health & Safety Authority and the Law.
- Fully Certified First Aid Course.
- All Certificates are valid for 2 years.
- To comply with the H&SA in your place of work.
Who Should Attend?
First Aid Training is a must for all employees, and every participant will greatly benefit from this certified course, particularly those in the care of others at home or in the workplace.
The course is most suitable to:
- Managers of all Businesses
- All Staff and Individuals
- Teachers and Youth workers
- Carers and all Parents
All courses are Fully Certified by First Aid Direct and all Certificates are valid for 2 years from date of training.
Other Upcoming Courses
Our upcoming courses are suitable for everyone for home, work and for sport. These courses are Fully Certified for 2 years and recognised in over 100 countries worldwide.