Certified CPR/AED Course
* AED (Automated External Defibrillator) also referred to as a Defibrillator.
This is a Fully Certified CPR/AED Course and is a must for everyone over the age of 16 years. The aim of this CPR/AED Training Course is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills necessary to save lives from Cardiac Arrest and relieve a person who is choking for adults, children and infants.
It is most important to have everyone trained in CPR and AED use, as survival from SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) is time related. All courses are delivered by our very experienced senior Registered Instructors.
- All our courses fully meet the IHF (Irish Heart Foundation); AHA (American Heart Association) and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines 2015.
- Fully Certified CPR and AED Course.
- All Certificates are valid for 2 years.
- Aspirin Administration
- World wide recognition for course.
Who Should Attend?
CPR and AED training is a must for everyone, as over 5,000 people die in Ireland of Sudden Cardiac death each year.
Survival rates following a cardiac arrest at any age are directly related to the time given to early resuscitation (CPR) and particularly defibrillation (AED). There is an responsibility on everyone to attend this valuable training as we find AED’s strategically being placed in more and more places throughout the country such as Sports Clubs, Shopping Centres, Hotels, Churches etc.
- All Staff and Individuals
- Every Business
- Everyone over 16 years old
All courses are Fully Certified by First Aid Direct and all Certificates are valid for 2 years from date of training.
Other Upcoming Courses
Our upcoming courses are suitable for everyone for home, work and for sport. These courses are Fully Certified for 2 years and recognised in over 100 countries worldwide.