This is a Fully Certified Course facilitated by our senior registered Instructor. The certificates are valid for three years from date of training.
The aim of this Manual Handling Training Course is to provide participants with the knowledge, skills and attitude to enable them to lift and move loads in accordance with good manual handling techniques and to avoid risk of injury.
- Fully Certified Manual Handling Course
- All Certificates are valid for 3 years
- To comply with the H&SA in your place of work
The course covers the essentials of proper manual handling and the law:
- Manual Handling Legislation
- Anatomy of the back
- Common back injuries as a result of incorrect manual handling
- Biomechanics of manual handling
- Manual handling risk assessment
- Safe manual handling
- Manual handling demonstration
- Manual handling assessment
Participants will be issued with Full Certification from First Aid Direct and is valid for 2 years.
Other Upcoming Courses
Our upcoming courses are suitable for everyone for home, work and for sport. These courses are Fully Certified for 2 years and recognised in over 100 countries worldwide.
Private courses always available in your premises.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone who regularly performs tasks that involve pushing, pulling or lifting objects such as : barrels, kegs, crates, racks and boxes wishing to prevent back injury and remain within the law for safe work practices.
- All Staff involved in pushing ,pulling or lifting
- All Staff exposed to activities that are likely to lead to back injury